Saturday, January 9, 2016

Please Update

Happy Saturday Everyone!
As you all may have noticed some of your followers have disappeared.  This is because there have been changes.  As of Monday January 11 all people who do not have blogger with google accounts will be deleted. 

Unfortunately this account was created with another account which in fact no longer exists and since I was ready to update the look of my blog I decided to switch it over.  Unfortunately I can't keep the same blogger account.

As of now you can go to http://findingyourniche2.blogspot.ca/ to my new and updated blog.  Please follow me there and I will be updating my followers from there before they completely disappear from my list. 

I will keep this blog for a few weeks and then shut it down.  Also be sure to spread the word because many people aren't aware of what is happening.

To help this transition and celebrate the new launch I will have a blog candy giveaway.  You will have until January 31st to follow my new blog, share this giveaway on your blog and Feb.1st I will pick a random winner.  Good luck everyone.

No comments: