Saturday, January 2, 2016

Starting the New Year with a Bang!

First I would like to wish everyone a wonderful New Year! May 2016 bring creativity, prosperity, health and lots of love.

I took a much needed vacation in between the holidays and instead of resting I found myself creating pages, cards and bringing a twist to 365 Project.  Below is some of what I have been up to.

This is a page I did for my mother-in-law who wanted a page done with her beloved sister who passed away a few years ago.  This was hard for me to do because I wanted it to be perfect.  It was the one and only picture and I battled long and hard. When I brought it to her the moment I saw the tears in her eyes I knew she was pleased with the results. I am now looking for a shadow box so none of the embellishments get crushed.


My favorite wire butterfly is no longer being sold at my local dollar store.  I was so sad because I use it on almost everything.  So I played around and finally came up with something I can be happy with.  Here is the original.


Here is my version.  I shaped wire for the antenna and created the butterfly shape so it could cut on my cricut machine.

Now here are some cards having fun with my new butterflies.




And finally I hand made Calla Lily flowers.  Once again I created the shapes and saved as a svg file so it could cut on my cricut machine.  I used a doily to wrap them in.


Be sure to come back soon so I can share with you my 365 Project with a twist.  TFL! and once again Happy New Year!




1 comment:

Wendy said...

You spent your time wisely. Lol. Everything is gorgeous as usual. The butterflies are stunning by the way.
Hugs Wendy xxx